187" Wheelbase chromoly chassis with a handformed aluminum body. This dragster was professionally built by California Chassis' Dave Tuttle using a Dakota Dragster chassis. It runs a GS1150 (1328C.C.) engine with a 3 speed auto air shifted trans., skull capped head with a Gary Clark (4 time world champ funny bike) fuel system. Bud at Visions Race Cars did the final prep work and tech inspections at his shop for NHRA Tag Certification. He will attest to the fact that this is the best of the best.
Partial List of Dragster Components:
1) MPE data acquistion system
2) Schnitz Pro II controller with 2 spares
3) R & E racing radio for driver and crew shief
4) New Hoosier front and rear tires
5) New top of the line lightweight weld racing rims
6) Lock up clutch
7) Crow belts, butler head protection, titanium driver shield
8) Mark Williams custom designed rear axle assembly - new. This dragster was originally configured for sand drags and ran once at Avenal, CA. It ran a 3.44 on it's first pass. It can still be run in sand - just change tires, they all come with it.
1) Complete GS1150 engine(fresh) - aluminum block, 3 speed auto air shifted trans. with a skull capped head. This is the backup twin to the engine in the car.
2) Complete GS1150 5 speed auto air shifted naturally aspirated - fresh
3) Stock complete GS1150 engine
4) New race prepped spare case GS1150
5) 1 used set-up case only GS1150
6) 3 external starters w/ batteries and quick connects
7) many additional parts included, too many to list.
This is one of those deals of a lifetime. I will not part out at this time. This dragster should run in the high 7's to low 8's.
I have right around $70,000 + invested in this ride, you can steal it for $28500 O.B.O - located in Reno, Nevada
Seller Phone Number: (775) 323-9299
Seller Phone Number2: (775) 853-0124
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: Newer Corvette or classic Corvette