2013 jr dragster challenge Maui Style

General Discussion about a little of everything

Moderators: WILD BILL, 2kidsracin, Pool Man, chili man, livewire

2013 jr dragster challenge Maui Style

Postby s4junior » Tue May 28, 2013 12:18 am

We just had our jr dragster challenge this past weekend. We had three days of racing as it fell on our Memorial weekend event which is our biggest race of the year. The winner of the Wally would go to the driver who accumulated the most points over the coarse of three days of racing. We were fortunate to have cars come over from a neighboring island. And I am incredibly proud to say that my son took first place with the most points and got the jr Wally!!!! It's his first ever, and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Granted we don't have a lot of cars to compete against, but it's still a big deal here. That's why I made it a three day points race. Well just a proud dad bragging a little. Now we are even more psyched to go to the WCF, can't wait to get there and hopefully meet a few of you. Colorado here we come!!!!!!
s4junior

Postby Chassisman » Tue May 28, 2013 1:12 am

Can't wait to meet you there.....we are arriving early to do some tourist stuff.....white water rafting.....cycling....and touring the Coors Factory.....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES !
Chassisman

Postby poissant » Tue May 28, 2013 6:35 am

Congrats on winning the wally. Go ahead and poke that chest out and be proud. Good to see some island folks back on here with us.
Gary LeBoeuf
LeBoeuf Motorsports
TA/JD 4203(Retired but not for long)
SC 4200(The ole Bayou Bengal is back...)
poissant

Postby Kyle's Dad » Tue May 28, 2013 6:41 am

Congrats
Kyle's Dad

Postby bigdaddy4026 » Tue May 28, 2013 7:45 am

good job thats awesome!!!!!!!! be very proud!!!!!!!!!!! smiley-wave
As long as the kids are having fun thats all that matters!!!! Aaron Knight

7 years, 5 runner up track championships finally 2013 No Problem Raceway track champ!

2013 IHRA Jr team finals Masters winner at SCR
bigdaddy4026

Postby s4junior » Wed May 29, 2013 2:32 am

Thank you all for the great support!!!! Can't wait to meet all the awesome people that will be at the WCF!!! I'll try and bring up some chocolate covered macadamia nuts for you guys. My son and I are very excited, and If any of you see us with a Maui Raceway Park t shirt or a RUMBLEBEE t shirt please come up to us and "talk story"!! Aloha and see you in June!!
s4junior

Postby Chassisman » Wed May 29, 2013 2:57 am

s4junior wrote:Thank you all for the great support!!!! Can't wait to meet all the awesome people that will be at the WCF!!! I'll try and bring up some chocolate covered macadamia nuts for you guys. My son and I are very excited, and If any of you see us with a Maui Raceway Park t shirt or a RUMBLEBEE t shirt please come up to us and "talk story"!! Aloha and see you in June!!
....COOL....I have a friend that sends me the big boxes of those.....I told him to stop....LOL.... I usually pick them up at the ABC Stores in Las Vegas now.... you know...the 9th island !!!!...

We are planning a white water rafting trip for the Sunday before the event. When you planning on coming?

Look for us and make yourself at home.....

This flag will be flying....

This kid will be racing.....

Driving this car....

Parked next to this rig.....

Or stop this golf cart if you see it....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES !
Chassisman

Postby s4junior » Wed May 29, 2013 3:27 am

We will definitely be looking out for you and your son when we get there. Maybe I can get some tips from you to!! Thanks for the hospitality!!! See you in June!!!
s4junior

Postby Pool Man » Wed May 29, 2013 5:06 am

Congratulations on the win. Nothing wrong with a little chest thumping when things go well.
I deserve respect for the things that i DO NOT do.
Pool Man

Return to Discussion Board