2ND in many ways!

General Discussion about a little of everything

Moderators: WILD BILL, livewire, 2kidsracin, Pool Man, chili man

2ND in many ways!

Postby jtracr » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:02 pm

Well we have had a very busy year racing, probably our busiest yet. (Thus why I haven't posted much) my youngest has been a "brides maid" in many ways. She went to the finals 5 of 10 D7 races. She made it to the finals at our ET final race too BUT went runner up at all of them. To date she has runnered up 11 times for the WALLY and hasn't won one yet! She also finished 2nd in points divisionally and at SCEDA. A whole lot of seconds for the year!

Now I cannot really complain, she did have a great year. She finished 1st in points for two different track series, Irwindale and Barona. She did win races at both of those venues. She turned 10 now and we are looking forward to the 8.90 class next year. I am actually looking forward to having two cars in the same class again, should be fun!

So between Carlie going rounds, Caden in the winner circle a few races AND many different driver's in my Jr comp cars it has been a VERY busy season. With only a few weeks off and the 2019 season starts we don't really get much rest time! We have plans to run the 2 Jrs and 3 Jr comp cars for all of 2019, so it will be another busy one for sure. But remember they grow up WAY too fast, gotta enjoy it while it last!
God willing we will be having a blast as long as we can with the kids! And if it is his will Carlie will get hr Wally in 2019!
Team "sibling Rivalry"
Samie Retired
Justin JC 7924
Stephanie Retired
NOW RACERS!
Caden 7924
Carlie 7927
Lucas oil team
jtracr

Re: 2ND in many ways!

Postby jtracr » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:07 pm

WOW, shows how long of a year it's been, I meant to post this in discussion NOT tech! Oh well, I don't know how to move and too busy to repost, but you get it, right?
Team "sibling Rivalry"
Samie Retired
Justin JC 7924
Stephanie Retired
NOW RACERS!
Caden 7924
Carlie 7927
Lucas oil team
jtracr

Postby WILD BILL » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:53 pm

Don't worry. I got your back. smiley-sunglasses

Sounds like she had a great year regardless smiley-up
WILD RACING

Taylor 00 Bos #3411 "WILD THING" Retired
Kaitlin 10 Half Scale #3251 "WILD CHILD" 2012 SMP Novice Champion
WILD BILL

Postby mossman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Great stuff! Keep it up and the winners circle will get there in no time.
mossman

Return to Discussion Board