Hunter Carter Memorial Junior Race at Union Feb 23-24

General Discussion about a little of everything

Moderators: WILD BILL, livewire, 2kidsracin, Pool Man, chili man

Hunter Carter Memorial Junior Race at Union Feb 23-24

Postby Tony Brown » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:00 pm

Ironman race with free entry! Plus several other classes. I can't get the flyer to paste here but go to my facebook page or www.uniondragway.com to view it. I'll keep trying.
Tony Brown

Re: Hunter Carter Memorial Junior Race at Union Feb 23-24

Postby Tony Brown » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:27 pm

We are really hoping for great weather for what should be a great event. Back in 2013, we put together one of the earliest all Junior weekends and it was a huge success. I know there are a lot of them out there now but this one definitely is a little special. Free entry for an Ironman and more importantly, honoring one of our racers that was really special to our track and community. If your car is ready, please bring it. It will be a fun weekend for sure! I will keep folks updated on any weather decisions. Thanks!
Tony Brown

Postby bluecars » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:36 pm

I can't speak for everyone but I for sure really enjoy going to Union when we can other than Race at Darlington Kids racing for a cure This is by far for a great cause somewhere down rd the folks have forgotten that we can race a great cause and it doesn't have to be all about the money so get ur stuff together let's support Tony and Union Dragway on this
bluecars

Postby Tony Brown » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:49 pm

Due to the weather for the weekend of Feb 23, we have postponed the Junior race to our advertised rain date, which is March 9-10th. I hope everyone will still try to make it.
Tony Brown

Return to Discussion Board